HARRIS COVE COTTAGES LLC., BED 'N BOAT ® has eight cottages. Six of these cottages are individual which form an echelon of sailors saluting our picturesque private driveway. The other two are the Heron's Nest and the Stateroom, which sit majestically as a centerpiece on two acres of bulkheaded waterfront property. Every unit is private, attractive, comfortable, cozy and air conditioned and has a spectacular view of our virtually private cove and the huge open waters of Harris Creek. Outside, we are the vertex of a serene scenic setting. Our vacation village is nestled in the heart of a shallow cove of Harris Creek and the view is an artist's dream.
Youngsters can skip along the bulkhead or board the pedal boat or the kayak for a free cruise around the cove; oldsters can relax on one of the many comfortable lounge chairs or challenge other guests to a spirited game of horseshoes. Families can barbecue on one of the grills, cook crabs on the outside cookers, munch at one of the picnic tables or have a pest-free feast in our huge gazebo. You can explore over 100 miles of picturesque shoreline along Michener’s fabled Chesapeake region!
We have our own boat ramp which can accommodate boats that DO NOT drawn/draft more then 12″ of water.
No Boat? No Problem!
We have boats and motors to rent. So bring your boat, rent one of ours – or – row, row, row in a kayak, paddle boat, or canoe!
- A unique waterfront cottage village located just five minutes from the center of St. Michaels, MD.
- Williamsburg-style modern air conditioned cottages offer simple pleasures of yesteryear with amenities of today on over 400′ of private bulkheaded waterfront.
- Units sleep up to a family of four; most have fully-equipped kitchens; all have beautiful waterfront views!
- Peaceful, romantic, restful, picture-perfect view with an Eastern Shore twist.
Open 24/7 April to November!
- Cancellation policy 50% of first night stay if not canceled 14 days prior to arrival
- Linens Request for duration of stay $45 (sheet set, pillow cases, towels)
- Maryland Tax on Rentals 6% plus Talbot Co Room Tax 4% = Combined tax of 10%
- Cleaning fee if unit or boat not returned as rented $50
Kayaking & Canoeing
Thank you for helping us maintain our 5 * Rating
Call Booking Office @ 443-440-7560. Open for Reservations now for 2022 Season
*Note : Reservations require deposit of 1/3 down to hold any and all reservation pay by phone preferred, or online through quick books invoice system.
Kayaks, canoes, paddle board free to our customers. Check in 3:00 PM, Check Out 11:00 AM. Sorry no exceptions without prior approval, not possible during busy season or holidays. Rule and Regulations available at time of booking in email, along with Release form for use of all water craft on our property. Safety first always!
For guidelines, Licensing, etc. for fishing and crabbing you can check DNR website: dnr.maryland.gov